Welcome to our comprehensive guide to NYC Restaurant Week 2023, where we delve into the delectable culinary landscape of New York City. As seasoned food enthusiasts and connoisseurs, we bring you the ultimate insider’s view on how to make the most of this gastronomic extravaganza. From the top-notch restaurants offering prix fixe menus to the best deals in each borough, we’ve got you covered. Let’s dive in!
The Return of NYC Restaurant Week
The anticipation is over, and the city’s beloved NYC Restaurant Week is back! This culinary extravaganza, a highlight on every foodie’s calendar, runs from July 24 to August 20, providing a month-long feast for the senses . During this time, New York City’s finest restaurants curate special prix fixe menus, providing an unparalleled opportunity to experience their culinary prowess at wallet-friendly prices.
Unmissable Highlights in Each Borough
Whether you’re a Manhattanite, a Brooklyn aficionado, a Queens explorer, a Staten Island seeker, or a Bronx adventurer, NYC Restaurant Week has something spectacular in store for you. Let’s take a closer look at some of the unmissable highlights in each borough:
- Blackbarn, NoMad: Delight your taste buds with a $45 lunch or a $60 dinner at this chic and sophisticated NoMad eatery.
- The Dutch, SoHo: Experience the vibrant culinary scene of SoHo with a $45 lunch or a $60 dinner at The Dutch.
- Archer & Goat, Harlem: Indulge in a memorable $30 dinner or a $30 Sunday dinner at this charming Harlem gem.
- Petite Boucherie, West Village: Treat yourself to a sumptuous $45 lunch or a $60 dinner in the picturesque West Village.
- Maya, Upper East Side: Savor a delightful $45 dinner or a $45 Sunday dinner at this Upper East Side favorite.
- Palo Santo, Park Slope: Embark on a culinary journey with a $45 dinner or a $45 Sunday dinner at this cozy Park Slope spot.
- Barano, Williamsburg: Enjoy a $30 lunch, a $30 Sunday lunch/brunch, or a $45 dinner at this Williamsburg gem.
- As You Are, Boerum Hill: Delight in a $30 lunch or a $60 dinner at this Boerum Hill treasure.
- Kru, Greenpoint: Experience the culinary delights of Greenpoint with a $45 dinner or a $30 Sunday lunch/brunch.
- Victor, Gowanus: Discover the flavors of Gowanus with a $45 dinner or a $30 Sunday lunch/brunch at Victor.
- Guantanamera, Forest Hills: Dive into the vibrant cuisine of Forest Hills with a $30 lunch, a $45 dinner, or a $30 Sunday lunch/brunch.
- Knock Knock, Long Island City: Experience the eclectic dining scene of Long Island City with a $30 lunch, a $45 dinner, or a $30 Sunday lunch/brunch.
- Hoja Santa, Astoria: Embark on a culinary adventure with a $45 dinner or a $30 Sunday lunch/brunch at Hoja Santa.
- The Queensboro, Jackson Heights: Savor a delightful $45 dinner or a $45 Sunday dinner at The Queensboro.
- Queens Bully, Forest Hills: Indulge in a $30 lunch or a $45 dinner at this Forest Hills gem.
- Maizal, Rosebank: Relish a delightful $30 dinner or a $30 Sunday dinner at Maizal in Rosebank.
- Lorenzo’s Restaurant, Bar, and Cabaret, Bloomfield: Experience the charm of Bloomfield with a $45 dinner or a $45 Sunday dinner at Lorenzo’s.
- Bridge’s Kitchen, Stapleton Heights: Delight in a $30 lunch, a $45 dinner, or a $45 Sunday lunch/brunch at Bridge’s Kitchen.
- Sally’s Southern, West Brighton: Discover Southern delights with a $45 lunch or a $45 dinner at Sally’s.
- Violette’s Cellar, New Dorp: Indulge in a sumptuous $45 lunch or a $45 dinner at Violette’s Cellar.
- Chocobar Cortés, Mott Haven: Savor a delightful $30 lunch or a $45 dinner at Chocobar Cortés in Mott Haven.
- Flava’s Restaurant and Lounge, Woodstock: Experience the vibrant flavors of Woodstock with a $30 lunch or a $30 dinner.
- Clinton Hall, Belmont: Delight in a $30 lunch, a $30 Sunday lunch/brunch, or a $30 dinner at Clinton Hall.
- Maisonetta, Mott Haven: Indulge in a $30 lunch or a $60 dinner at this culinary haven in Mott Haven.
- Shanghai Red, Westchester Square: Discover the tastes of Westchester Square with a $30 dinner at Shanghai Red.
The NYC Restaurant Week Experience
What to Expect
NYC Restaurant Week offers a unique opportunity to sample the best culinary creations from some of the city’s most renowned restaurants. Participating establishments curate special prix fixe menus, featuring two- and three-course lunch and dinner options at unbeatable prices. Whether you’re a seasoned food enthusiast or a curious newcomer, NYC Restaurant Week promises an unforgettable experience.
How to Book Reservations
To secure your spot at the table during NYC Restaurant Week, be sure to book your reservations in advance. Registration typically opens weeks before the event commences. Different categories of Master
card holders may have early access to reservations, so make sure to check the official NYC Restaurant Week website for the most up-to-date information.
NYC Restaurant Week 2023 is a culinary celebration not to be missed. From the bustling streets of Manhattan to the eclectic neighborhoods of Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, and the Bronx, this event offers an unparalleled opportunity to experience the finest flavors New York City has to offer. So mark your calendars, book your reservations, and prepare to indulge in a month-long gastronomic journey that will tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving for more!